In this episode, Marcio Ferreira talks about his humble beginnings, working at a cafe for the first six months after migrating back to Australia, to now being the Founder and Director at Movement 101, leading a team of 28 healthcare professionals across four locations.
Tune in to know more about his clinic owner story and the strategies and systems they implemented to achieve clinic growth.
- Rapid-fire questions: Reading/Learning List, who inspires you, childhood dreams, motto you live by [01:09]
- How Marcio became a physio [03:08]
- From professional sports to private practice [05:46]
- How Marcio hired his first few team members [10:21]
- From zero to a multisite clinic: Movement 101 six years later [11:51]
- An average week for Marcio as an owner of a multisite clinic [13:02]
- Balancing between business and family [14:38]
- How to manage a multisite clinic and 28 team members [15:55]
- Tips for attracting the right team members and the right clients [17:26]
- Creating a beautiful workplace to attract the right people [18:22]
- The role of coaching and Clinic Mastery in Marcio’s personal growth and business [19:41]
- Leading the team in the midst of Covid [20:56]
- Advice to clinic owners [26:09]
- Get in touch with Marcio! [28:10]
“You only make a good decision after a series of bad ones.”
- Foundr: Online learning platform for entrepreneurs
- Movement 101 (website)
- Movement 101 (Facebook)
- Movement 101 (Instagram)
CONNECT WITH MARCIO!
If you found this episode valuable, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!
Want more growth tips? Check these out!
- Hiring Assets You Need To Attract The Right Talent (Ep. 215)
- Recruitment Guide For Clinic Owners (Ep. 214)
- Business Coaching and How It Can Help You Grow Your Clinic (Ep. 201)
- Finding New Breakthroughs in Your Clinic Journey and Supportive Leadership (Ep. 198)
- Clinic Owner Stories: From a Small Room, to a Multi-Site Clinic (Ep. 194)