In this episode, we have a personal, coffee table conversation with Tristan White about how he deals with the challenges he faces in his business and family life. He shares about how he keeps team morale high, how he encourages himself and his team when things don’t go as planned, and the small acts or routines he does to keep himself on top of his many roles as a business owner, team leader, and family man.
- [0:02:52.2] Who inspires you and what impact have they made in your life?
- [0:05:35.7] How Tristan applies the principle of ‘Think Big, Act Small’ in real life
- [0:10:41.0] Tips on prioritizing tasks and goals
- [0:12:30.8] How Tristan manages his inbox
- [0:14:55.3] How to be the best leader for your executive team
- [0:16:48.9] Small things that move the vision forward
- [0:18:39.7] Certain triggers and desk reminders that keeps Tristan motivated
- [0:22:19.5] About separating/blending work life and family life
- [0:24:44.8] How to deal with conflict and confrontation at work
- [0:28:02.6] Ways to keep the team morale high
- [0:31:28.0] Advice to his younger self
- [0:34:45.1] Connect with Tristan
- Culture is Everything by Tristan White (book)
- Think Big, Act Small (with Tristan White) (podcast)
CONNECT WITH TRISTAN
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher.
We appreciate your support and feedback!