003 – The Benefits of 7-Minute HuddlesFebruary 7, 2018
How to Ethically Sell Products in Private PracticeFebruary 9, 2018
Joining with us this week on the Grow My Clinic podcast is Daniel Gibbs, founding director of Clinic Mastery and owner of Posture Podiatry. He’s gonna be sharing with us his story of how he went from being a simple practitioner, to having his own clinic, and to winning the Telstra Business Award.
He also shares with us how he managed to create excellent systems for his business and the secret to amazing client experiences.
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
- “Don’t put your name on the sign, because if you put your name on the sign, then the business becomes heavily reliant on you.”
- “What we do when we become business owners is we take on a whole new job description that is outside of what you’ve been trained for as a health professional.”
- [0:00:32.9] Daniel’s background
- [0:01:48.5] How Posture Podiatry came to be
- [0:03:11.0] Why it’s a bad idea to put your name on the sign
- [0:08:08.5] The importance of employing systems in your business
- [0:08:35.7] How Daniel managed to transfer his clients to other practitioners so he could have more time as a business owner
- [0:10:18.9] Establishing systems for your admin team to get some tasks off your list
- [0:12:48.7] Posture Podiatry’s secret to amazing client experiences and ultimately winning the Telstra Business Award
- [0:16:43.1] The birth of Clinic Mastery
- [0:17:48.2] Daniel’s purpose for doing business
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!
Download the transcript