Two of our Clinic Mastery Business Academy coaches, Peter Flynn and Mic Rizk, joins us in this episode to talk about EVA (Episode Visit Average) and PVA (Patient Visit Average), and what these metrics imply about the growth of our clinic and the performance of our practitioners.
There’s so much more that we talk about in this episode, so make sure you check it out!
- [0:02:08.9] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:06:54.3] What PVA is and what it means for your clinic
- [0:08:10.0] What is the most important growth metric for you?
- [0:10:03.9] The difference between a new grad and an experienced practitioner’s PVA
- [0:12:04.3] What a high/low PVA implies and why it’s a good measure of a practitioner’s growth
- [0:13:30.3] Implications of a good EVA-poor PVA combination
- [0:15:46.8] Implications of a poor EVA-good PVA combination
- [0:20:33.3] Is PVA a reflection of client loyalty and referrals?
- [0:23:22.0] Difference between EVA and PVA
- [0:25:14.4] Is EVA and PVA really that important? How can it contribute to our clinic’s growth?
- [0:30:04.6] You don’t have to keep track of every metric
- [0:30:45.8] Top takeaways for practitioners
- [0:31:58.4] Takeaways for clinic owners
- [0:33:13.2] Get to know more about iMoveU and about iMoveU events and courses
- iMoveU Podcast
- iMoveU Faceboook
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek (book)
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma (book)
- Stillness Is The Key by Ryan Holiday (book)
- Take Control of Your Life by Mel Robbins (book)
CONNECT WITH MIC
CONNECT WITH PETER
We appreciate your support and feedback!