This week on the podcast, we’ll be chatting with Dominic Sanó, owner of Walk On Podiatry and also a member of the Clinic Mastery Business Academy, and we look into how coaching has impacted his life and how it has helped him in his business journey.
- [0:01:41.1] Rapid-fire questions: reading/audible list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:05:58.7] What inspired Dominic to become a podiatrist and start his own private practice
- [0:11:19.1] What Dominic went through to become the owner of a multi-site podiatry clinic
- [0:13:48.5] The value of creating businesses
- [0:15:11.4] Leadership lessons learned and how coaching has helped Dom become a better leader and mentor
- [0:17:58.4] How Dom led his team through business changes, especially around systems
- [0:22:32.1] How Clinic Mastery’s programs and coaching sessions helped Dom and his team
- [0:24:00.8] Some statistics on how Dom’s clinic has been growing
- [0:27:57.9] A day in the life of Dom as a business owner and family man
- [0:32:54.7] Connect with Dom
CONNECT WITH DOMINIC
We appreciate your support and feedback!