We all know that nowadays, people are stuck at home, in quarantine, looking for productive ways to spend their day. How about hosting an online event, such as a Q&A, for your followers?
In this episode, Marcus Pearce, Founder of Exceptional Life Blueprint and CEO of The Wellness Couch, hops on our podcast to share his expertise on running events – whether that’s an online or public event. He also shares some wisdom on how to avoid burnout while running an event.
- [0:01:44.9] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:06:59.7] How Marcus ended up becoming a media and events consultant for health professionals
- [0:10:32.8] Common mistakes made when hosting an event
- [0:14:22.5] What it’s like to run a small event vs. a large-scale event
- [0:17:34.8] Ways to prevent burnout while running an event, eight key areas to look out for to keep you in tip top shape
- [0:20:36.2] Hierarchy of needs (for health professionals)
- [0:28:21.2] Why you should do what you love
- [0:29:33.5] Connect with Marcus
CONNECT WITH MARCUS
We appreciate your support and feedback!