This week on the Grow My Clinic podcast, Jack shares the backstory of how he began his clinic, his humble beginnings, the (unbelievable) challenges he had to overcome as a clinic owner, and some wisdom on starting your own healthcare business.
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“The decisions that you make need to align with the values that you have.”
- [0:00:39.3] How did Jack become a physiotherapist?
- [0:02:12.3] Jack’s experience with the Newcastle Knights
- [0:04:07.5] Jack’s first step after finishing his physiotherapy degree
- [0:05:42.6] What made Jack start his own physiotherapy clinic?
- [0:08:14.3] How Jack went from having one physiotherapy clinic to having multiple branches
- [0:10:38.9] Challenges Jack faced when he began his business which involves debts, dishonesty and getting flooded.
- [0:12:45.8] How Jack stays grounded on his values
- [0:14:23.5] What the future looks like for Jack
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!