They have over 100,000 subscribers on YouTube, over 80,000 followers on Instagram and about 90,000 people following them on Facebook. Physiotutors is undeniably one of the fastest growing online healthcare communities out there, and they’re joining us this week to share some lessons about how to grow your online community.
This episode is an absolute gold mine. Check it out below!
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“The basic rule is that you have to put out content that is really interesting and valuable for your followers, and it has to be continuous uploads and posts.”
“Your best post is your next post. Don’t dwell on one piece of content too long. Put it out there, receive feedback from the community.”
“The quality of the community is way more important than the size.”
“It’s like everything in life – [content marketing] is a marathon. It’s like going to the gym – you have to put in the work and you have to have patience.”
- Grow My Clinic online course
- Physiotutors (FB page)
- Physiotutors (IG)
- Physiotutors (Twitter)
- [0:00:54.9] How the Physiotutors came to be and what they do to serve the community
- [0:07:22.6] Size and scale of the Physiotutors community
- [0:08:47.3] Demographics: Who tunes in to Physiotutors’s content?
- [0:11:11.2] Lessons in building an online community: marketing, content production, etc.
- [0:12:42.9] Why you should keep creating content even if no one’s noticing it
- [0:17:38.3] Staying up with the research as health professionals, and turning that knowledge into new content
- [0:20:28.8] Consistency over perfection
- [0:26:43.4] Turning your clients’ questions into a piece of content
- [0:30:48.1] What’s next for Physiotutors?
- [0:34:27.5] Check out Physiotutors!