This week, we’ll be learning profit-first strategies, managing business expenses, and more from none other than the author of Profit First himself, Mike Michalowicz.
Mike is the Founder of Profit First Professionals and the Co-Founder of Provendus Group. He also authored The Pumpkin Plan and Clockwork, which are favorites among businesspeople. Mike also has a new book coming up titled Fix This Next which will surely be worth your time to read.
This episode is just a gold mine of wisdom for anyone looking to improve their profits while creating an impact. We hope you enjoy this episode!
- [0:01:21.1] Mike’s favorite among all his book
- [0:01:51.3] Rapid-fire questions: what he’s currently reading, people who inspires Mike, childhood aspirations, favorite motto
- [0:05:14.8] From working at a computer store to becoming an entrepreneur/author today
- [0:07:57.8] Why your health is of utmost importance
- [0:09:07.2] What Fix This Next is about (Mike’s new book)
- [0:10:54.2] 5 Levels of Business Needs: Sales, Profit, Order, Impact, and Legacy
- [0:13:04.5] Breaking down the Profit-First strategy
- [0:15:34.9] Making sure that each expense has a corresponding ROI
- [0:17:29.9] How to make your business run itself
- [0:19:33.3] Mike explains the “Queen Bee Role (QBR)” concept
- [0:20:47.9] Action steps for clinic owners
- [0:23:33.9] Steps you can take to make an impact
- [0:25:15.5] How can we leave a legacy?
- [0:28:04.2] What role does a mentor play in helping businesses?
- [0:29:32.8] Know more about Mike and all his books
“When we’re comfortable, we could be of greatest service to others.”
CONNECT WITH MIKE
We appreciate your support and feedback!