In this episode, we share to you some client experience lessons we’ve learned from other industries and how you can apply them in a clinic setting. We also give some tips on selling high ticket items and some ideas on how you could make your services extra special for your clients.
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“When you’re selling high ticket items, I think there needs to be an extra level of service education/communication that’s delivered.”
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown (book)
- Excellence Wins: A No-Nonsense Guide to Becoming the Best in a World of Compromise by Horst Schulze (book)
- [0:01:22.2] Ben’s cafe experience and tips for selling high ticket items
- [0:06:23.1] Jack’s client experience lessons
- [0:11:53.2] Jack’s insights this week
- [0:12:42.0] Lessons to learn from The Ritz-Carlton
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!