In this episode, Jack talks about the Three R’s that you need to consider when creating your yearly and quarterly plans so that you can narrow your focus, create specific action steps towards growth, and prevent burnout.
- Types of ‘Renewal’ Time [02:57]
- What Retreats have you got planned? [04:44]
- Take stock of your Rhythms [06:07]
Want more advice on leadership and growing your clinic? Send Jack a message at [email protected]. We’d love to offer our free insights and some personalized tips on how you can grow your clinic.
If you want to know how your clinic measures up in the benchmarks of your field and in relation to the level of your clinic growth, you can take this FREE Assess Your Clinic Scorecard by Clinic Mastery.
Lastly, if you’re interested in joining our next retreat, click on this link for more details!
Want more growth tips? Check these out!
- Ep. 211: Recap – Grow Your Clinic 2021 Retreat at Noosa, Queensland
- Ep. 200: A Checklist For Sustainable Clinic Growth This 2021
- Ep. 193: A Checklist to Kickstart Clinic Growth: From KPIs to Measure to Essential Leadership Skills
- Ep. 187: On The Spotlight – Anthony Robinson On Growing as a Leader, Building Team Morale, and More
- Ep. 173: Growth Strategies for Clinics During a Crisis