This week on the podcast, we sat down with Hasan Al-Talib, Director of Complete Care Physio, to talk about his clinic journey and how he was able to achieve accelerated growth in a short period of time. Hasan also talks about the leadership lessons he’s learned and some tips on how they are able to attract new clients in their clinic.
Don’t miss out on all the fresh insights. Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:36.9] Rapid-fire questions: Reading/learning list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:04:31.1] Why Hasan went the physiotherapy route
- [0:08:31.9] What pushed Hasan to start his own clinic
- [0:09:57.2] Hasan’s tips for accelerated clinic growth
- [0:11:40.7] What accelerated growth looks like for Hasan’s clinic
- [0:12:13.9] Hasan’s current schedule as a clinic owner and practitioner
- [0:12:56.9] Creating a healthy clinic culture, looking after your team, and your role as a leader
- [0:14:28.3] How you can support your team with their desire statements
- [0:15:34.3] Navigating adversity as a leader and how Hasan handles the current COVID-19 crisis
- [0:17:49.3] Hasan’s tips to attract new client and growing his team
- [0:19:12.6] Things you would do differently if you had the chance
- [0:22:11.7] Advice to new and frustrated clinic owners
- [0:23:23.6] Get in touch with Hasan
We appreciate your support and feedback!