Have you been mentoring your team members every month without seeing any results or progress? Or perhaps you have no idea how to lead a mentoring session?
In this episode, Ben talks about how you can make the most out of mentoring sessions and help your team find purpose and clarity about their role in your clinic.
These questions will also help you and your team members:
- Identify areas that you need to focus and work on
- Simplify processes
- Improve team dynamics
- Improve workflow
- Cultivate team culture
- Get aligned with your core purpose and collective and personal goals
“We want our team members to be problem solvers, not just part of the problem.”
Want more tips? Check out these episodes!
- How to Keep Yourself Focused On Your Long-Term Goals (Ep. 206)
- What is a Clinic ‘Culture Day’ and How to Organize One (Ep. 204)
- Kim Scott on Improving Workplace Dynamics and Productivity Through Effective Communication (Ep. 199)
- Recruiting Quality Talent: Creating Assets For Your Hiring Process (Ep. 195)
- How to Resolve Workplace Conflicts with Conflict Resolution Specialist Catherine (Ep. 192)