Dr. Clair Lawson, Owner of Lawson Clinical Psychology, joins us in this episode to talk about the steps she took to get more clients into her clinic and how she grew her private practice from scratch. She gives some tips on what KPIs to look out for and why coaching is a valuable investment for growing your clinic.
Want to learn more? Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:15.1] Clair’s reading/learning list
- [0:01:56.1] Who inspires you?
- [0:02:40.4] Clair’s childhood dream
- [0:03:29.0] Motto you live by
“Relationships are everything.”
Clair’s Career and Business Journey
- [0:04:20.7] How Clair ended up studying Psychology
- [0:06:00.3] Knowing more about Clinical Psychology
- [0:06:26.1] Clair’s transition to clinic ownership
Routines and Habits as a Clinic Owner
- [0:09:41.5] How Clair started building her client base from scratch
- [0:10:52.7] Lessons on starting your own practice
- [0:11:57.8] What Lawson Clinical Psychology looks like now + their growth trajectory
- [0:12:32.7] How Clair manages all her many roles, routines and habits
KPIs to Measure
- [0:13:25.3] General tips on how to grow your clinic
- [0:14:41.2] How Clair monitors her clinic’s growth and the KPIs she measures
- [0:15:41.9] Lessons on leading the team
- [0:17:43.0] Why leaders need mentors too + how your growth as a leader can help your clinic grow
- [0:22:24.1] Easy tips to kickstart your clinic growth
- [0:24:30.5] Advice to clinic owners
- [0:25:47.4] Get in touch with Clair!
“Any growth that happens really needs to be measured and needs to be planned.”
CONNECT WITH CLAIR
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher.
We appreciate your support and feedback!
Want more growth tips? Check these out!
- Tips to Achieve Accelerated Clinic Growth | Ep. 185
- Refocus, Retarget, and Restart: A Midyear Pep Talk with Ben Lynch | Ep. 184
- Growth Strategies for Clinics During a Crisis | Ep. 173
- Key Factors That Affect Business Growth | Ep. 169
- Growth Metrics You Should Know (EVA and PVA) | Ep. 158
- Three R’s For Growth This 2020 | Ep. 152