Numbers can be a paralyzing thing, especially when there’s too much data to analyze and look out for. But you don’t really need to track everything.
Cullen Brugman from Dashboard Magic shares to us how we can get better at reading our dashboard, how we can avoid analysis paralysis, and what metrics you should really be paying attention to – everything else is a distraction.
- [0:02:28.1] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood inspiration, motto you live by
- [0:06:09.7] Where did Cullen’s passion for data and statistics come from?
- [0:08:11.0] Founding Dashboard Magic
- [0:09:50.0] Why dashboards alone isn’t the answer
- [0:12:28.9] What is a ‘dashboard’?
- [0:13:48.5] Why look at multiple metrics instead of just one metric?
- [0:14:44.2] How to get better with reading your dashboards
- [0:16:13.5] Tracking and measuring what matters
- [0:17:17.2] Are dashboards automatable?
- [0:18:45.9] How to improve with tracking your dashboards
- [0:23:55.3] Get to know more about dashboarding
CONNECT WITH CULLEN
We appreciate your support and feedback!