Is there a benefit to starting your own podcast as a clinic owner? How can we market to our ideal clients effectively?
These are only some of the things we’ll be discussing on today’s podcast with Brodie Sharpe. We also talk about how he started his own clinic, how he was able to identify his niche, how he targets his ideal audience on social media, and the benefits and challenges of online consultation especially during this pandemic.
Listen to the full episode!
- [0:01:27.9] Rapid-fire questions: reading/learning list, who inspires you, childhood aspiration, motto you live by
- [0:04:56.7] The path to becoming a clinic owner
- [0:07:35.6] From uni to private practice
- [0:09:48.7] Why Brodie decided to focus on treating runners
- [0:11:13.1] How Brodie attracts his ideal patients
- [0:13:40.7] Things that worked and did not work when it comes to marketing
- [0:15:18.7] Benefits and challenges of online consultations
- [0:18:43.4] Apps that Brodie uses in their clinic
- [0:19:42.4] Benefits of starting your own podcast as a clinic owner
- [0:21:42.1] How to get people to start listening to your podcast
- [0:24:00.0] How Brodie creates relatable and effective marketing
“I think if people know you as a person, it will be easier for them to connect and trust your business.”
“Marketing should be knowing the frustrations or the desires and trigger points of your audience.”
- Breakthrough Copywriting by David Garfinkel (book)
- The Run Smarter Podcast
- Smart Logic
CONNECT WITH BRODIE
We appreciate your support and feedback!