Condition Your Mind and Feed Your Soul
If your like most busy clinic owners, then you barely have any time to work on your business let alone read a business book.
So, when you get a chance to read a book, you want to make sure its going to be worth your time investment.
We often get asked, “What business books should i read?“.
In this article we’re going to share our evolving list of the most practical business books we recommend for clinic owners like you.
After working with 100s of Clinic Owners and as part of our Business Academy, we help keep you accountable to implementing what you learn so that you get results.
The important thing to remember is that you must implement what you read, because knowledge without action is useless!
How to Read Business Books When You Don’t Have Time!
But, if you you really need some help to squeeze in your business knowledge, here are some quick tips:
- Listen on Audible during your commute to work or while you’re working out at the gym
- Listen on Audible at greater than 1 x speed
- Watch a youtube video book summary before you then skim read the book
- Use Blinkist to get the core message of the book in 15 minutes
- Use Binaural beats while you read to focus your mind
- Commit time in your diary to a small but frequent reading time – e.g. 30min per day before 1st patient
What Business Books Should You Read
Here’s the criteria we used to select the books we’ve recommended to you:
- Inspiring and Thought Provoking
- Practical and Strategic
- Fundamentals and Must-Reads
Books for Productivity
Books on Marketing
Books about Business Strategy
Books for Team & Leadership
- Culture is Everything – Tristan white (get book)
- Start with Why – Simon Sinek (get book)
- Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh (get book)
- Drive – Dan Pink (get book)
Books on Client Experience
Books for High Performance
- High Performance Habits – Brendon Burchard (get book)
- The Hard thing About Hard Things – Ben Horowitz (get book)
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield (get book)
- Principles – Ray Dalio (get book)
If you’re looking to take your clinic to the next level, then you need a new perspective, a fresh strategy and some firm accountability.
Reading books is a great way to do that, so long as you implement what you learn!
If you believe that you’d benefit from more practical training on private practice growth, please join us for our free online masterclass.
Are you a High Performer? If you are serious about going all chips in on growing your clinic, then consider our Business Academy where we can give you the systems to use, the support to implement and the accountability to create lasting change.
Until next time, remember to:
Live with Passion, because Everyday is an Opportunity for you to Make Your difference!