Jack and Ben talks about the recent Grow My Clinic workshop held in Sydney. They share to us some of the highlights of the weekend, what we can expect from future live events/workshops, and some of the biggest takeaways they got from the workshop.
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“You could take your branding and convey that into a visual element in your clinic.”
- Grow My Clinic online course
- Grow My Clinic Events
- Michael Griffiths (The Referral Marketing Guru)
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Advertising
- [0:01:06.7] What’s new with the Grow My Clinic workshop?
- [0:01:36.6] What will be talked about in the different live events
- [0:02:00.4] Wisdom from Michael Griffiths (The Referral Marketing Guru)
- [0:03:37.1] Other notable guests from the workshop, talking about multi-sensory marketing
- [0:04:48.7] Here’s an example of multi-sensory marketing: Louis Vuitton infuses a particular scent to create a specific feeling for their customers
- [0:05:08.6] Using lavender to associate the clinic to a sense of calm
- [0:07:21.7] Insights from Jack’s talk during the Grow My Clinic workshop: Google Analytics, content publishing, establishing your expertise in your field, Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising
- [0:09:49.5] Jack’s thoughts and testimony on digital marketing
Check out clinicmastery.com/events to know when and where our next Grow My Clinic workshop would be!
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!