Rushabh Savla, Founder of R&D Physio in the UK, shares his clinic journey with us. Rush started his clinic journey in a small room behind a barbershop, and today, he now owns a multi-site clinic, with four locations across the UK. Rush also shares their key factors to success and how they prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic.
It’s an amazing clinic journey you wouldn’t want to miss out on. Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:39.6] Rush’s reading and learning list
- [0:02:04.5] People who inspire Rush
- [0:02:37.7] Childhood aspirations
- [0:03:05.2] Motto you live by
“Lead by example.”
Rush’s Career Trajectory
- [0:03:42.2] Pursuing his passion in Physiotherapy
- [0:06:19.0] Lessons learned from working in the public sector
Starting Out at the Back of a Barbershop – The Story Behind R&D Physio
- [0:08:09.4] How a tiny room became Rush’s first physio clinic
- [0:09:26.6] Focusing on the services before the brand
- [0:09:59.3] Rush on how R&D Clinic has grown through the years
Keys to Clinic Growth and Why Mentorship is Important
- [0:11:38.0] Building relationships with specialists, practicing ‘radical candor’
- [0:14:02.8] Keys to growth and success, hiring specialized physios
- [0:16:36.2] Lessons learned from the Business Academy and how it helped his clinic grow
- [0:18:48.9] Learning from different health professionals from Clinic Mastery
Thriving Through COVID
- [0:20:47.4] Staying strong through COVID, how Rush’s mentor helped him plan a strategy pre-COVID
- [0:22:56.2] Seeing the opportunities through the challenges
- [0:25:23.1] Putting actions into your vision
More Advice + Connect with Rush!
- [0:27:48.9] Rush’s advice to UK-based clinic owners
- [0:29:06.6] Get to know more about Rush and his clinic!
“At the end of the day, the clients don’t care [about the brand]. What matters is the value you deliver, the quality of care, the service, and how you empower them.”
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (book)
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer (book)
- iMove Physio
CONNECT WITH RUSH
We appreciate your support and feedback!
Want more growth tips? Check these out!
- Physio Yves Case Study: Building Systems For Interns and Growing Through Mentorship (Ep. 180)
- How Coaching Can Transform Your Business: A Case Study on Walk On Podiatry (Ep. 156)
- Young and Successful: Jordan Walsh on Scaling Businesses Successfully (Ep. 98)
- Hiring Physio New Grads: 7 Steps to Maximize Your Success