This week on the podcast, we sit down with the Co-Founder of the Lokko app, Joel Simpson, to talk about how Lokko can help simplify the recruitment process and help practitioners find work that fit their ideal schedule.
If you want to learn more, listen to the full episode!
- [0:00:45.6] Getting to know Joel Simpson
- [0:03:30.0] Transition from being a clinic owner to owning a software company
- [0:05:23.6] What it’s like to own a software company without any programming background
- [0:06:46.9] Healthcare recruitment statistics
- [0:09:25.5] What is a ‘locum’?
- [0:11:58.1] Problems that practitioners face when finding their own locum
- [0:19:32.2] Problems encountered by practice owners and how Lokko can help them with recruitment
- [0:24:56.3] How to use Lokko effectively
- [0:27:11.8] Get in touch with Joel and get to know more about Lokko
CONNECT WITH JOEL
We appreciate your support and feedback!