This week on the podcast, Jack and Ben give some advice on how you can have a more productive week by creating an ideal schedule. They discuss the difference between an ideal week versus a default week and give some tips on how you can organize tasks better so that you can be a more effective business owner.
“Set your default diary up in a way that allows you to be most productive on the themes and locations that work for you.”
“What you say ‘yes’ to determines what you say ‘no’ to.”
- iMoveU (podcast)
- [0:01:46.3] Ideal week VS Default week
- [0:04:05.9] Defining the diary by using themes
- [0:05:47.8] Defining the diary using locations
- [0:07:43.1] How to transition from a ‘default week’ schedule to an ‘ideal week’ schedule
- [0:10:44.6] The importance of listing down your tasks
And if you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. You can also send us your thoughts about this episode by emailing Jack at [email protected].
We appreciate your support and feedback!