With a growing online learning platform and more than 72,000 followers on Instagram, Mick Hughes has successfully positioned himself both as an educator and as a leading authority in physio.
In this episode, Mick Hughes, Co-Founder and Director at Learn.physio, shares how he grew his social media presence and online education platform and also talks about how he deals with criticism online.
- Rapid-fire questions: Reading/learning list, who inspires you, childhood dreams, a motto that you live by [01:48]
- Mick’s physio story [04:53]
- How Mick built his reputation and following on social media [07:59]
- Sharing your knowledge on social media and facing criticism [11:56]
- Mick’s favorite social media platforms [15:12]
- How to manage your socials with so little time [16:20]
- Types of social media content Mick creates [18:16]
- Origin story of Learn.Physio [20:14]
- What it’s like to manage an online educational system [24:51]
- Mick’s advice to clinic owners [30:15]
CONNECT WITH MICK!