In our last episode, we talked about the book that we will be launching at the end of the year. Authored by our very own Ben Lynch, it has all the insights, lessons, and principles that we practice to help clinic owners grow their business and their team sustainably.
And this week, we talk about our first-hand experience in writing a book and share some of the insights we’ve picked up during the process.
- Getting away to write [01:14]
- Write drunk, edit sober [03:10]
- Creating chapter structure [04:30]
- What Ben loves and hates about writing a book [07:01]
“Just write. The editing process comes later.”
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield (book)
- GYCP Ep. 217 – A Book For Purpose-Driven Clinic Owners: Clinic Mastery Book Coming Soon
CONNECT WITH BEN
If you found this episode valuable, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!