It’s 2019, we’ve got an entire year ahead of us, and we have tons of goals we want to accomplish! But the question is, how do we get there?
In this episode, we are going to walk you through the four things you need to look into before getting through your goals list. This auditing phase will help you determine where you will put your time, energy and resources so that you could have a productive and amazing year.
Give this episode a listen!
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“The most effective and efficient high performance leaders continually take things off their plate. They crystallize what it is that they do.”
“Doing what you’ve always done will get you what you’ve always got. So to go somewhere different, you need to do something different.”
- [0:00:56.9] Four future-focused questions to prepare you for 2019
- [0:02:35.3] Question #1: What habits, behaviors, activities and actions do you need to stop doing?
- [0:03:18.7] Question #2: What do you need to start doing?
- [0:04:48.3] Question #3: What do you need to improve on doing?
- [0:06:03.1] Question #4: What do you need to continue doing?