As business owners, we work tirelessly to achieve growth and serve our clients excellently, oftentimes at the expense of our own health and leisure time. But is this the best way for us to achieve clinic growth?
In this episode, Jack and Ben talk about a more sustainable way for clinics to grow and how rest and downtime can benefit your clinic more than you think.
They also share some tips on how to prepare for strategic meetings so that they can be more productive and meaningful.
- [03:23] What to prepare for a productive meeting
- [07:35] Consider spacing out your strategic meetings
- [08:57] What a typical meeting looks like
- [12:07] How to grow a clinic sustainably
- [19:50] What distinguishes great leaders
- The ‘L’ Factor by Ian Jagelman (book)