Precise diagnoses and great results begin with accurate assessments. And with technologies such as the intuitive AxIT System, practitioners can now make better assessments based on measurable and objective data.
In this episode, we explore the AxIT System with Andrew Lemon, Director of customer Experience at Strength By Numbers.
We also talk about how tech can improve client experience and improve adherence rates.
- [01:24] Rapid-fire questions: reading/learning list, who inspires you, childhood dream, motto you live by
- [04:42] How Andrew stumbled upon the tech space
- [09:39] What is the AxIT System?
- [13:48] Lessons on innovation in the healthcare space
- [18:17] How e-learning assists in the adoption of tech in the clinic
- [20:17] How clinics can best integrate tech into their workflow
- [25:13] How to make tech adoption easier for long-time practitioners and new grads
- [28:04] Learn more about the AxIT System
- Creating Competitive Advantage by Jaynie Smith (book)
- AxIT System
“The health profession, for a long time, has been a subjective one, and we’ve been a bit slow at progressing in that aspect.”
- Andrew’s LinkedIn
- Strength By Numbers (website)
If you found this episode valuable, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!