Here at Clinic Mastery, we are always looking for new and effective ways of doing things. And so in this episode, we are going to explore a web platform called Oncord, which is an all-in-one content management system for your business.
Joel Campbell, the Co-Founder and COO of Oncord, joins us in this episode to talk about their impressive web platform and also, to talk about social media marketing, personalized online experiences, list building, web integrations, and so much more.
There’s definitely a lot to learn in this episode. Make sure you don’t miss it!
- [0:01:33.1] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:04:28.3] How Joel became the COO of Oncord
- [0:07:03.3] The downsides of having multiple web service subscriptions and why it’s beneficial to have an all-in-one web platform for all your business’ needs
- [0:08:15.9] How clients can benefit from web platforms with bundled services
- [0:09:39.8] More ways to improve client experience
- [0:11:15.3] Some website don’ts
- [0:12:20.6] Joel’s thoughts on personalized online experiences such as live chat
- [0:13:12.5] How important is social media marketing?
- [0:15:46.6] How to effectively build a list of prospect clients (without using a lead magnet)
- [0:17:52.8] How integration works for Oncord
- [0:19:11.8] Benefits of allowing your website to “talk” to your accounting software
- [0:20:47.2] The best contact medium for different kinds of clients
- [0:23:04.6] What makes Oncord AMAZING
- [0:24:53.7] Parting words of wisdom
- [0:26:05.4] Get to know more about Oncord
CONNECT WITH JOEL
We appreciate your support and feedback!