Physitrack® is one of the most innovative and disruptive healthcare solutions in this era, serving over 30,000 health professionals across 102 countries. It has been proven to “increase home exercise adherence and patient confidence”, which leads to amazing outcomes and changed lives.
And in this episode, we’re going to be chatting with the CEO and Co-Founder of Physitrack, Henrik Molin. He shares how Physitrack was conceived and the journey they went through with his Co-Founder, Nathan Skwortsow, to provide a unique tech solution for health professionals that will make prescribing exercises easier and more interactive for their clients.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:02.2] What is Physitrack?
- [0:02:25.7] Getting to know Henrik and why he’s also known as The Walking UN
- [0:03:17.1] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:08:47.0] How Henrik’s love for Math led him to the app development scene
- [0:13:32.7] Henrik keeping his day job to fund their tech startup
- [0:17:16.0] How Henrik learned to grow a healthcare business
- [0:20:41.8] Making relationships work with business partners
- [0:23:26.8] Henrik’s perspective on the dangers of product piracy and design plagiarism
- [0:26:07.4] What keeps you up at night
- [0:29:28.0] Key developments in healthcare
- [0:36:22.8] Connect with Physitrack
“Execution is bigger than the idea.”
- That Will Never Work: The Birth of Netflix and the Amazing Life of an Idea (book)
- The Castle on Sunset (book)
- The Second Sleep (book)
- Physitrack (site)
- Physitrack (Twitter)
CONNECT WITH HENRIK
We appreciate your support and feedback!