In this episode, Sarah Bartholomeusz from You Legal gives us an A to Z guide on the different kinds of documents every practice owner must know and have. She also talks about different policies and licenses that are relevant to clinic owners, and how you can easily resolve disputes by preparing legal documents in advance.
There’s definitely a lot to learn in this episode. Make sure you don’t miss it!
- [0:01:24.3] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:07:05.1] Legal documents and policies clinic owners must be aware about
- [0:08:51.8] Documents needed to secure structures (partnerships, trusts, company, etc.)
- [0:09:25.0] Why it’s important to review policies, procedures, agreements, etc.
- [0:10:08.7] Documents needed for your team
- [0:10:54.6] Shareholder’s agreement and documents clinic owners need
- [0:14:48.5] Protecting your patients: privacy policies, data breach notifications, consent forms, confidentiality agreements, etc.
- [0:17:12.5] Sarah’s thoughts on downloading document templates in Google
- [0:18:48.9] Documents that secure your profits
- [0:23:37.2] Run down of all the documents discussed
- [0:24:47.9] License to Occupy VS. Sub-lease
- [0:25:04.1] Intellectual Property License
- [0:25:22.4] Social Media Policies
- [0:25:36.6] Having an annual review process
- [0:27:18.6] Connect with Sarah
CONNECT WITH SARAH
We appreciate your support and feedback!