On this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, Jack and Ben talks about the recent Clinic Mastery team retreat, the exercises that happened during the retreat and the lessons they’ve learned about vulnerability and trust.
To learn more about the topic, give this podcast a listen!
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“The foundational function of a team is trust. If you don’t have vulnerability-based trust, it is impossible to have healthy discussions and robust conflicts that result in commitment to outcomes.”
- [0:01:22.1] Clinic Mastery vulnerability exercise
- [0:02:47.1] Hero Hardship Highlight
- [0:03:38.0] Discussing each other’s strengths and weaknesses
- [0:07:49.8] Ben’s takeaway from the experience
- [0:11:34.9] Jack’s takeaway from the experience
Here at Clinic Mastery, we are looking forward to helping more people with the content that we put out. And so if you have some questions, feedback, or any ideas for future episodes, you can reach out to us at [email protected] with the subject line “Podcast Help”, and Jack will personally make sure to get back to your message.