Whether you’re a clinic owner looking to hire fresh talent, or a new graduate looking for exciting job opportunities and experiences, you may have thought about locuming.
In this episode, our guest Jack Williams from HealthLink’d, also an avid locum supporter, shares some of the lessons he’s learned on locuming and talks about how it can potentially help your clinic and personal career.
Check out the full episode to learn more!
- [0:01:42.7] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:04:42.0] What inspired Jack to be a physio
- [0:08:34.9] Benefits of locuming for new graduates and health professionals
- [0:11:10.1] Dealing with burnout as a practitioner and the average lifespan of physiotherapy as a profession
- [0:12:59.6] How locuming extends the “lifespan” of physiotherapy
- [0:13:56.6] Lessons learned from locuming and how it shapes your perspective as a practitioner
- [0:15:35.6] Are locums commercially viable? Are there economic benefits to locums?
- [0:17:00.9] Issues with team culture and locums
- [0:19:31.5] Lessons learned from hosting a podcast
- [0:22:35.3] Advice for clinic owners on mentoring new graduates
- [0:26:04.1] Connect with Jack
CONNECT WITH JACK
- Personal Contact: 0455-046-178
We appreciate your support and feedback!