This past decade, coaching has become one of the tools that business owners value to help them grow their business and their personal lives. But you might be asking – is coaching right for you? Is it really worth it? And can it truly transform you and your business?
In this episode, we chat with Darron Goralsky from More Than Physio to talk about how coaching has helped him in his business journey, and how his life has changed since joining the Business Academy.
Check out the entire episode to learn more!
- [0:01:37.7] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:05:40.6] What inspired Darron to start his own private practice
- [0:07:51.1] How Darron started his own clinic
- [0:09:59.5] Why Darron specialized in TMJ (temporomandibular joint)
- [0:17:56.5] What made Darron consider coaching to help him in his business journey?
- [0:20:55.3] The results of coaching to his business and his life
- [0:26:26.4] Mindset shifts about leadership that Darron has learned over the years
- [0:29:05.8] ROI from coaching
- [0:31:31.9] On training younger practitioners and Clinic Mastery lessons Darron has passed on to his team members
- [0:34:01.7] How Darron’s business changed since joining Clinic Mastery
- [0:36:39.1] Things Darron learned only in coaching
- The Sistine Secrets by Bejamin Blech and Roy Doliner (book)
CONNECT WITH DARRON
We appreciate your support and feedback!