Gavin Bell is an award-winning entrepreneur, speaker and have been titled the UK’s leading Facebook advertising consultant. Gavin has worked with brands across the world, helping them to get great results with their Facebook Ads.
In this episode, he lets us in on some of the best practices for Facebook Ad marketing and shares some tips and tricks on creating profitable Facebook Ads, how to become a trusted voice in social media, and how to create a consistent brand.
Curious? Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:36.7] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires Gavin, childhood aspirations, life motto
- [0:06:38.9] How Gavin got into the digital advertising space
- [0:09:12.8] How Gavin built his personal brand and business brand
- [0:11:33.5] Should you merge your personal and business social media accounts?
- [0:14:31.5] Benefits of having a strong personal brand and how it affects your business brand
- [0:15:35.6] How to get results with Facebook Ads
- [0:19:25.6] Can ‘boosting’ significantly affect the reach and effectiveness of a Facebook ad?
- [0:21:47.6] Effective strategies for promoting events and promos
- [0:25:43.0] Hiring someone to do Facebook Marketing vs. Doing it yourself: Pros and Cons
- [0:28:40.6] About The Funnel Academy
- [0:30:04.7] Know more about Gavin and The Funnel Academy
CONNECT WITH GAVIN
We appreciate your support and feedback!