Introducing new tech to our clients and staff is a challenging task. We encounter resistance, doubts, and for some, even insecurities in using new tech. So how does a disruptive tech such as Medipass become so well-loved among clinic owners and users?
In this episode, Adrian Miles talks about how Medipass crossed the barrier from being an optional technology to becoming a staple tech for clinic owners. He also talks about their services and current trends in healthcare technologies.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:11.7] What is Medipass?
- [0:04:21.3] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:08:01.7] How Adrian ended up in the fintech industry from being a physio
- [0:11:44.6] Does getting an MBA make you a better clinic owner?
- [0:13:36.6] How Medipass improves on its services
- [0:16:36.1] The Journey: How Medipass became a must-have tech for clinic owners
- [0:18:17.4] What inspired the creation of Medipass
- [0:19:42.7] Challenges in creating a disruptive technology with big stakeholders
- [0:21:27.8] How to get people to be excited with new tech
- [0:23:13.6] Making new tech attractive to new clients
- [0:25:18.0] Trends in healthcare technologies
- [0:28:06.1] Get to know more about Medipass
CONNECT WITH ADRIAN
We appreciate your support and feedback!