In this episode, we chat with Dr. Paul Hermann who is a speaker, lecturer, and Founder of Stay Tuned Sports Medicine. Paul shares to us some of the practical steps he takes to help him and his team become the best version of themselves, ultimately giving their best service to their clients.
Paul also talks about the foundation he supports, which is the Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation, and shares how we, as clinic owners, can make a difference through our business.
- [0:02:38.4] Why Paul decided to help orangutans
- [0:07:19.3] “Everyone deserves to feel good…” – Paul explains his business motto
- [0:09:19.4] Implementing a system that reflects your core values
- [0:12:14.7] What are “collaborative care” meetings and how are they done?
- [0:14:49.3] Paul’s structure for mentoring of team members
- [0:16:19.0] Paul’s induction process for new team members, using an induction booklet
- [0:20:49.7] Biggest lesson Paul has learned from being a clinic owner
- [0:23:29.2] How to become the best version of himself
- [0:28:22.0] How Paul avoids burnout
- [0:31:59.4] Connect with Paul
CONNECT WITH PAUL
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher.
We appreciate your support and feedback!