Anthony Robinson’s journey to becoming a clinic owner was not as smooth as he thought it would be. Like some of us, he was not a natural leader nor an entrepreneur. However, this did not stop him from becoming the leader and business owner that he is today. And along his personal growth came the growth of his clinic.
In this episode, Anthony shares his business owner journey and his passion for personal development and learning which helped him get to where he is today.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:23.8] Rapid-fire questions: Reading/learning list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:04:58.4] What inspired Anthony to study podiatry
- [0:07:43.3] What made Anthony decide to open up his own clinic
- [0:09:17.9] The number one factor for clinic growth (according to Anthony)
- [0:11:45.9] Growing yourself to grow your business
- [0:13:28.8] How to identify areas of improvements
- [0:15:11.1] Anthony’s routine to keep him on top of things
- [0:16:37.5] Complete Podiatry’s growth today
- [0:17:43.6] On team culture and building team morale
- [0:20:41.4] best investment of your time
- [0:22:27.7] How to grow as a clinic owner
- [0:27:21.5] Anthony’s advice to clinic owners
- [0:29:51.6] Connect with Anthony and his team!
“Structure is very important, and if I’m not getting things done, it’s because I’m not following the structure.”
“For me, business is about intent, equity, and respect.”
“Culture is not about a bunch of phrases on a wall – culture is the way you show up. It’s about leaning into difficult situations with your team and doing what needs to be done.”
- Make Time by Jake Knapp and John Zeratski (book)
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Stanier (book)
- Endure by Alex Hutchinson (book)
- The Resilience Project by Hugh van Cuylenburg (book)
- Assess Your Clinic Scorecard
CONNECT WITH ANTHONY
We appreciate your support and feedback!