We have another clinic owner on the spotlight this week, and that’s Marion Giddy of Cooee Speech Pathology.
In this episode, Marion shares her struggles in leading people and how she was able to overcome it with the help of the Clinic Mastery Business Academy coaches. She also talks about why coaching is a worthy investment and how it grew her business.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:02:17.3] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:05:06.6] Why Speech Pathology?
- [0:05:42.9] What is Speech Pathology
- [0:06:30.5] What kept Marion in Speech Pathology even though it was not her first choice
- [0:07:57.5] How Marion ended up with her own private practice
- [0:08:59.2] Lessons learned in starting her own private practice
- [0:10:26.7] Cooee Speech today
- [0:13:06.8] How the Clinic Mastery Business Academy helped in Marion’s business owner journey
- [0:16:23.7] Growing as a leaders throughout the years
- [0:19:35.0] Why getting coached is a good investment for you and for your business
- [0:23:42.0] What Marion got from business coaching
- [0:26:08.5] Marion’s #ClinicsForGood advocacy
- [0:27:00.0] Advice for other clinic owners
- A New Republic of the Heart by Terry Patten (book)
- Charles Michel (Chef)
- The Final Table (Netflix Show)
- Dan Kurlapski
CONNECT WITH MARION
We appreciate your support and feedback!