Today on the podcast, we’re going to look into Yves Sylveira’s clinic journey and how the Clinic Mastery Business Academy has helped him build solid systems that support his clinic. He also talks about what he believes is the foundation of every thriving clinic and business principles he’s learned along the way.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:02:34.3] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:04:51.7] Yves journey to becoming a physio, his accomplishments, and challenges along the way
- [0:10:31.9] How Yves started his own clinic
- [0:12:50.0] Leadership lessons learned along the way
- [0:14:32.0] Establishing systems for transients
- [0:16:34.0] Business principles that keeps your clinic going
- [0:17:59.8] How Clinic Mastery helped in Yves’ clinic journey
- [0:18:50.8] Growth trajectory post-COVID
- [0:19:49.0] The future of Physio Yves
- [0:22:20.7] Advice to clinic owners
- [0:23:34.0] Connect with Yves
“When you have great systems in your business, it almost doesn’t matter who the intern is.”
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (book)
CONNECT WITH YVES
We appreciate your support and feedback!