In this episode, we talk about the different ways clinics and other businesses are innovating and creating remarkable client experiences through tech and how clinics are making their payment systems more seamless.
We also take a closer look at businesses such as Physio Fit and Patagonia and glean some wisdom on how they are able to differentiate themselves and find creative ways to improve their client experience.
- [01:19] Medipass being acquired by Tyro
- [02:59] Clinics getting paid through crypto
- [03:25] How to make the clinic experience more frictionless through tech
- [05:55] Getting inspiration from other industries, looking at Patagonia
- [13:02] How you can be more innovative
If you found this episode valuable, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!
Want more growth tips? Check these out!
- Ep. 240 – On Creating Flow, Getting Into Deep Work, and the Benefits of Solo Retreats
- Ep. 237 – How Tech Entrepreneurship is Changing Healthcare
- Ep. 234 – Simplify Your Payment and Claims Process with Medipass
- Ep. 233 – Using Cloud-Based Tech For Better Workflow and Systems
- Ep. 202 – Using Tech to Improve Assessments, Prescriptions, and Adherence Rates