In this episode, Natasha Ace shares how we can ace our self-care habits and gives us more reasons on why self-care is very important for people in a leadership position. Natasha also talks about how we can develop resilience, the different types of self-care, and how we can prevent burnout.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:59.7] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, life motto
- [0:05:57.8] Natasha’s early career as a mentor and starting her own business
- [0:08:29.6] Taking on a leadership role as a young and inexperienced professional
- [0:15:28.2] Why self-care must be scheduled / planned
- [0:16:58.2] The many types of self-care
- [0:20:14.9] Non-negotiables in self-care
- [0:22:15.6] What is resilience and how to be resilient
- [0:23:39.5] Therapy isn’t just for people with mental illnesses
- [0:26:17.4] Self-care involves surrounding yourself with the right people
- [0:27:08.1] Parting words of wisdom
- [0:28:05.9] Connect with Natasha
“If you’re in a space where people aren’t taking you seriously, go and surround yourself with new people.”
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin (book)
CONNECT WITH NATASHA
We appreciate your support and feedback!