In this episode, Natasha Ace shares how we can ace our self-care habits and gives us more reasons on why self-care is very important for people in a leadership position. Natasha also talks about how we can develop resilience, the different types of self-care, and how we can prevent burnout.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:01:59.7] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, life motto
- [0:05:57.8] Natasha’s early career as a mentor and starting her own business
- [0:08:29.6] Taking on a leadership role as a young and inexperienced professional
- [0:15:28.2] Why self-care must be scheduled / planned
- [0:16:58.2] The many types of self-care
- [0:20:14.9] Non-negotiables in self-care
- [0:22:15.6] What is resilience and how to be resilient
- [0:23:39.5] Therapy isn’t just for people with mental illnesses
- [0:26:17.4] Self-care involves surrounding yourself with the right people
- [0:27:08.1] Parting words of wisdom
- [0:28:05.9] Connect with Natasha
“If you’re in a space where people aren’t taking you seriously, go and surround yourself with new people.”
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin (book)
CONNECT WITH NATASHA
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher.
We appreciate your support and feedback!