Rory Callaghan is a mentor, trainer, and facilitator at Entrepreneur Resorts, and he specializes in helping individuals develop a sustainable health and wellness based lifestyles. With a growing career, a business, and volunteer activities, Rory eventually found himself working for over 80 hours a week, burnt out, and unhappy. This pushed him to explore different ways of self-care and self-healing and through his experience and medical expertise, is now helping others to achieve a sense of well-being.
In this episode, Rory shares the rituals and routines that keeps him grounded and that helps him relieve stress. He also talks about the many ways you can de-stress and how it can benefit you, your personal life, career, and business.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:00:56.1] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations
- [0:04:19.8] What sparked Rory’s interest in becoming a physio
- [0:10:58.3] Rory’s experience with burnout
- [0:14:05.5] What is burnout?
- [0:15:40.1] How Rory prevents burnout and the importance of community
- [0:19:24.1] Why Rory moved to Bali and when he decided to move, fulfilling his vision board
- [0:24:06.2] Rituals for self-care
- [0:29:22.6] Rory’s advice for people who do not like routines and rituals
- [0:31:14.5] Giving back to the community
- [0:35:03.0] Connect with Rory
“I think my ego and my vision was the thing that really drove me to not listen to those symptoms [of burnout].”
“Money for me is just energy. It’s literally just learning to receive it, and then to give it as well.”
- The Blinkist
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown (The Blinkist)
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries (The Blinkist)
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod (The Blinkist)
CONNECT WITH RORY
We appreciate your support and feedback!