Rory Callaghan is a mentor, trainer, and facilitator at Entrepreneur Resorts, and he specializes in helping individuals develop a sustainable health and wellness based lifestyles. With a growing career, a business, and volunteer activities, Rory eventually found himself working for over 80 hours a week, burnt out, and unhappy. This pushed him to explore different ways of self-care and self-healing and through his experience and medical expertise, is now helping others to achieve a sense of well-being.
In this episode, Rory shares the rituals and routines that keeps him grounded and that helps him relieve stress. He also talks about the many ways you can de-stress and how it can benefit you, your personal life, career, and business.
Check out the full episode!
- [0:00:56.1] Rapid-fire questions: reading list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations
- [0:04:19.8] What sparked Rory’s interest in becoming a physio
- [0:10:58.3] Rory’s experience with burnout
- [0:14:05.5] What is burnout?
- [0:15:40.1] How Rory prevents burnout and the importance of community
- [0:19:24.1] Why Rory moved to Bali and when he decided to move, fulfilling his vision board
- [0:24:06.2] Rituals for self-care
- [0:29:22.6] Rory’s advice for people who do not like routines and rituals
- [0:31:14.5] Giving back to the community
- [0:35:03.0] Connect with Rory
“I think my ego and my vision was the thing that really drove me to not listen to those symptoms [of burnout].”
“Money for me is just energy. It’s literally just learning to receive it, and then to give it as well.”
- The Blinkist
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown (The Blinkist)
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries (The Blinkist)
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod (The Blinkist)
CONNECT WITH RORY
If you like this episode of the Grow My Clinic podcast, please don’t forget to like, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher.
We appreciate your support and feedback!