In this episode, Eric Gartner and Travis Brunn, Founders of SimpleSet, joins us in a conversation about starting a tech company and creating technologies that elevate the services of practitioners and improve patient outcomes.
- [02:15] Icebreaker q’s – reading list, who inspires you, motto to live by
- [06:37] How they founded their company, SimpleSet
- [11:34] What you need to know before starting a tech business
- [13:57] What makes SimpleSet different from other exercise software
- [17:00] How intuitive SimpleSet is
- [19:00] Does more tech mean better results for patients?
- [21:16] Does more tech mean better business?
- [22:57] What to look forward to for SimpleSet
- [26:13] Final advice to clinic owners on using exercise prescription apps in their practice
- [26:49] Final word on using tech to improve your services
- [27:41] Know more about SimpleSet
“The more you collaborate with people in your industry and who are adjacent to your industry, it sparks that creative mindset.”
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir (book)
- SimpleSet Website