One of the ways you can improve client experience is by providing modern, easy, and transparent payment and claims solutions to your clients. And today on the podcast, we are going to talk about one of the most innovative fintech companies in recent years — Medipass.
In this episode, Medipass CEO Jonathan Davey talks to us about what Medipass is, its new features, and how these new features can deliver the best possible service for healthcare providers and clients alike.
Jonathan also talks about Tyro Health’s acquisition of Medipass, what this means for their company and tech, and how they’re looking to innovate in the future.
- [00:57] Rapid-fire questions: reading/learning list, who inspires you, childhood dream, motto you live by
- [03:50] Jonathan’s background in tech and finance
- [09:19] Medipass integration with Tyro Health
- [15:40] Recent developments in Medipass’s payment and claims services
- [17:48] Jonathan’s advice to clinic owners who are hesitant on trying on new tech
- [23:19] What’s next for Medipass
- [26:49] Cryptocurrency — when is it coming to Medipass?
- The Happiest Man on Earth by Eddie Jaku (book)
- If— by Rudyard Kipling (poem)
If you found this episode valuable, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!