Damien Adler joins us on the podcast to talk about what makes an empowered health practice, and how new technologies and good habits help in creating an empowered clinic.
If you want to learn more, listen to the full episode!
- [0:02:16.2] Rapid fire questions for Damien
- [0:05:06.9] What Damien is looking for in mentorship
- [0:07:03.7] Getting to know Damien Adler
- [0:13:36.9] What an ‘empowered health practice’ means
- [0:16:13.0] Non-clinical elements that help drive great outcomes
- [0:18:36.7] Creating robust processes in your clinic
- [0:20:24.1] Why a minimal admin is important for an empowered health practice
- [0:29:38.7] Work-life balance
- [0:32:19.8] Why growth is important for empowerment
- [0:36:00.6] The Six Elements of an Empowered Health Clinic (summary)
- [0:36:33.7] Get to know more about Power Diary
- [0:38:21.6] Damien’s parting words for the listeners
“There’s no such thing as stagnation – you’re either growing or dying.”
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber (book)
CONNECT WITH DAMIEN
We appreciate your support and feedback!