In this episode, Ben Lynch discusses the importance of delegating with confidence in order to reduce reliance on oneself and others, emphasizing on efficiency, avoiding abdication and micromanagement.
Ben also talks about a simple method for successful delegation and highlights the significance of a strong performance culture in high-performing clinics.
- 00:31 – “So often when we get the opportunity to delegate, it’s a real milestone or moment to celebrate because we are so often the bottleneck in the business.”
- 01:14 – “When we do delegate, so often we delegate in a fashion that’s actually abdication.”
- 12:28 – “What I’m hoping to show and share with you today is a couple of copy-and-paste template messages that could be used in whatever platform you use.”
01:12 Delegating without micromanaging
02:40 Reporting as an accountability measure
03:52 Revenue report template
06:53 Outstanding accounts template
08:30 Practitioner utilisation/productivity template
09:38 New client report template
10:16 Client excellence report template
10:36 Portfolio (vanity and sanity) templates
12:24 When and how to use these reports
If you found this episode valuable, please give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes, Spotify and Stitcher. You can catch us on YouTube as well. We appreciate your support and feedback!
Want more growth tips? Check these out!
- Ep. 265 – Ben Lynch: Reducing decision-making reliance as you grow (Delegation of Authority)
- Ep. 249 – Tips For Managing Your Accounts and Expenses Efficiently
- Ep. 245 – The CREATE Cash Flow Model: An Introduction (Pt. 1)
- Ep. 243 – Resources For Handling Tough Conversations and Computing For Employee Turnover Cost