In this episode, we are joined by Podiatrist Tim Bransdon to talk about how they have solidified their brand and how effective branding, content creation, and marketing has helped him gain the trust of more clients and colleagues over the years, which led to a thriving clinic.
Check out the full episode to unlock more tips!
- [0:01:21.9] Rapid-fire questions: reading/learning list, who inspires you, childhood aspirations, motto you live by
- [0:04:45.3] What inspired Tim to become a podiatrist and start his own practice
- [0:09:02.6] How Tim got started with his training courses
- [0:15:40.1] Tim talks about the Running Lab and Strong Feet
- [0:22:14.7] Commercial and branding effects of courses and workshops
- [0:24:10.6] Giving your best advice for free and social media marketing
- [0:29:03.9] Advice on how to become a trusted voice in your field – branding and marketing tips
- [0:32:07.9] How Tim commercialized his ideas – experimentation and execution
- [0:33:20.7] Connect with Tim
CONNECT WITH TIM
We appreciate your support and feedback!