In this episode, we talk all things marketing – attracting new clients, branding, messaging and all that with Digital Strategist Michael Colman.
Michael specializes in helping clinics grow their practice by providing the right tools and strategies tailor-fitted to the goals of your clinic.
We also talk about what we can learn from high-performing clinics and the marketing solutions that are best for clinic owners.
If you need help with your clinic’s strategy, marketing, or mentoring, reach out to us via our website or email Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help!
- [01:14] Rapid-fire questions: reading/learning list, who inspires you, childhood dream, motto you live by
- [03:47] How Michael started his marketing agency
- [05:18] How marketing has changed over the years
- [07:57] How Michael helps health professionals
- [08:58] How marketing in the healthcare space differs from other industries
- [09:59] Marketing tips to make your clinic/services stand out
- [13:53] Marketing Attribution – how can you track where your clients come from?
- [17:16] Cross-platform touchpoints with clients
- [21:50] Lessons from high-performing clinics
- [24:29] Final thoughts
- [25:33] Get in touch with Michael
- Traction by Gino Wickman (book)
- Local Health Marketing
If you found this episode valuable, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!