This week on the podcast, Christian Doran, Founder & CEO of RecoveryVR, talks to us about how immersive VR technologies can transform the way you do your therapy and rehab treatments and how patients are responding to treatment plans that incorporate these immersive VR technologies.
- [01:46] Icebreaker q’s – reading list, who inspires you, motto to live by
- [04:23] How Christian founded his tech company and what VR is/isn’t
- [09:00] Nintendo Wii vs. Immersive VR – what’s the difference?
- [13:59] Rehab/recovery cases where VR can be useful
- [21:23] How do patients respond to using VR for therapy?
- [26:18] What to look forward to for RecoveryVR
- [31:47] Learn more about RecoveryVR!
- Christian’s LinkedIn
If you found this episode valuable, don’t forget to give us a thumbs up, share, comment, and give us your ratings on iTunes and Stitcher. We appreciate your support and feedback!