In this episode, we’ll be talking about the benefits of using Asana in private practice, how to use it and how to set it up.
Asana has been used by many clinic owners to improve their clinic’s workflow and to help them get the little and big things done. We truly believe that this free tool can help you get more organized in your clinic and lessen your anxiety with the tasks, so we’re sharing with you some of the tips we’ve learned in this podcast!
QUOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
“It’s the low-level tasks but it’s often those things that pulls us up.”
“People will change; they will come and go but the systems remain the same.”
“If you’re listening and you’ve got a clinic that’s pulling your hair out and you’re struggling to keep on top of things, and the little, important details are slipping through, Asana is your answer. It really is.”
- [0:00:22.3] Introducing Asana
- [0:01:10.0] Topics that will be covered in this episode
- [0:01:51.1] What are low-level tasks and how to make sure they get done
- [0:03:08.6] How to set up Asana
- [0:04:20.8] Is it important to monitor even the smallest tasks?
- [0:05:30.0] How to document how tasks are done
- [0:07:01.8] How to assign other tasks to people and how to create recurring tasks on Asana